A Landmark of Luxurious Living
If you’re looking for a property that guarantees you a privileged lifestyle in the sun and directly overlooking the sea, Sunset Residences at Cape Greco on the eastern coast of Cyprus was designed for you.
Indeed, Sunset Residences is exclusive in every sense of the word. Only three ultra-lux, 2-storey contemporary villas with full-size basement level offer either 5 or 6 bedrooms and all comfort features with luxury living built in.
A trio of villas that promise you a high quality of life, whether for permanent residence, holidays or retirement in the sun…
Sunset Residences Location
With its protected natural environment, stunning cliffs and rock formations, and sapphire waters, Cape Greco on the eastern coast of Cyprus is undoubtedly the island’s beauty spot.
View on Google Maps
Exclusive seafront villas in Cyprus in a natural environment with easy access to
urban amenities and leisure facilities
What you’ll find in the Vicinity of
- Ayia Napa Monastery and square
- Fishing harbour
- Nissi Beach
- Thalassa Municipal Museum
- Ayia Napa fun fair and luna park
- Bungee jumping
- Waterworld waterpark
- Cape Greco and the sea caves
- Profitis Elias chapel (Protaras)
- Ocean Aquarium (Protaras)
The actual resort of Ayia Napa is so close to its neighbours that they are often regarded as one location.
Protaras is almost an extension of Ayia Napa and often described as a miniature version of it. It is particularly popular among holidaymakers from the capital, Nicosia, many of whom either own or rent a summer home there.
Paralimni is a fully-fledged local village and the administrative centre of the Famagusta district.
Cape Greco is the signature landmark of the southeastern coast. It is part of the Natura 2000 project, a European Union initiative to preserve natural habitats and threatened species across Europe.
Best Beaches to Visit
Ayia Napa and its surroundings have the highest concentration of ‘Blue Flag’ beaches on the island. The EU ‘Blue Flag’ indicates a high level of cleanliness and organised facilities such as water sports, restaurants or snack bars and cafés. Below is a list of the most popular Blue Flag sands – visit them all, and explore the more secluded small coves in between!
- Nissi beach
- Landa beach
- Agia Thekla
- Makronissos beach
- Pernera beach
- Konnos beach
Main Towns & Airports
Approximate travel times
- Larnaca town: 35 minutes, 50km
- Larnaca International Airport: 45 minutes, 60km
- Limassol: 1 hr 20 minutes, 107km
- Nicosia: 1 hr, 80km
- Paphos: 2 hrs, 184km
- Troodos mountains: 2 hrs, 164km
Explore other areas in Cyprus, by car
Distances from Sunset Residences:
- Larnaca: approx.70km, 55 minutes, southern coast
- Limassol: approx. 120km, 1 hour and 20 minutes, southern coast
- Nicosia: 120km, 1 hour 20 minutes, the capital in the centre of Cyprus
- Paphos: approx. 2 hours, 188km, southwestern coast
- Troodos: approx. 2 hours, 164km, central mountain range