Horizon Villas… for a safe and sunny Mediterranean lifestyle
The Mediterranean region has established itself as a preferred part of the world, where the weather is balanced – never too hot or too cold, local produce is abundant, the cuisine is both delicious and healthy, and everyday life has escaped the pressures known in other developed areas.
For a safe and sunny Mediterranean lifestyle…
Similar yet not identical, Horizon Villas offer their proud owners the luxury and comfort of a spacious, detached 3-bedroom home built on a
generous plot, complete with private garden and swimming pool.
What you’ll find in the Vicinity of Horizon Villas
- Ayia Napa Monastery and square
- Fishing harbour
- Nissi Beach
- Thalassa Municipal Museum
- Ayia Napa fun fair and luna park
- Bungee jumping
- Waterworld waterpark
- Cape Greco and the sea caves
- Profitis Elias chapel (Protaras)
- Ocean Aquarium (Protaras)
The actual resort of Ayia Napa is so close to its neighbours that they are often regarded as one location.
Protaras is almost an extension of Ayia Napa and often described as a miniature version of it. It is particularly popular among holidaymakers from the capital, Nicosia, many of whom either own or rent a summer home there.
Paralimni is a fully-fledged local village and the administrative centre of the Famagusta district.
Cape Greco is the signature landmark of the southeastern coast. It is part of the Natura 2000 project, a European Union initiative to preserve natural habitats and threatened species across Europe.
Best Beaches to Visit
Ayia Napa and its surroundings have the highest concentration of ‘Blue Flag’ beaches on the island. The EU ‘Blue Flag’ indicates a high level of cleanliness and organised facilities such as water sports, restaurants or snack bars and cafés. Below is a list of the most popular Blue Flag sands – visit them all, and explore the more secluded small coves in between!
- Nissi beach
- Landa beach
- Agia Thekla
- Makronissos beach
- Pernera beach
- Konnos beach
Main Towns & Airports
Approximate travel times
- Limassol Town Center: 15 minutes, 7km
- Larnaca International Airport: 37 minutes, 60km
- Limassol Marina: 17 minutes, 8km
- Nicosia: 45 minutes, 70km
- Promenade & Nearest Beach: 5 minutes, 3km
- Paphos International Airport: 45 minutes, 64km
Explore other areas in Cyprus, by car
Distances from Horizon Villas:
- Larnaca: approx. 65km, 40 minutes, southern coast
- Limassol Town Centre: approx. 7km, 15 minutes, southern coast
- Nicosia: approx. 70km, 45 minutes, the capital in the centre of Cyprus
- Paphos: approx. 70km, 45 minutes, southwestern coast
- Troodos: approx. 51km, 55 minutes, central mountain range