Blue Bay Villas
Welcome to Blue Bay Villas
Blue Bay Villas is an exceptional project comprising only two ultra-lux 3-bedroom seafront residences. As a proud homeowner at Blue Bay Villas, you will enjoy a rare lifestyle that blends the pleasures associated with a property only a few steps from the sea, with the comforts and leisure amenities of contemporary Mediterranean living.
Blue Bay Villas Video Blue Bay Villas, a new project that is just taking shape, is not only close to the sea, but directly on one of the most beautiful sandy beaches on the southern coast of Cyprus.
Whether for your own use or for rental, Blue Bay Villas is a development that keen investors will want to keep an eye on.
What you’ll find in the Vicinity of Blue Bay Villas
- Ayia Napa Monastery and square
- Fishing harbour
- Nissi Beach
- Thalassa Municipal Museum
- Ayia Napa fun fair and luna park
- Bungee jumping
- Waterworld waterpark
- Cape Greco and the sea caves
- Profitis Elias chapel (Protaras)
- Ocean Aquarium (Protaras)
The actual resort of Ayia Napa is so close to its neighbours that they are often regarded as one location.
Protaras is almost an extension of Ayia Napa and often described as a miniature version of it. It is particularly popular among holidaymakers from the capital, Nicosia, many of whom either own or rent a summer home there.
Paralimni is a fully-fledged local village and the administrative centre of the Famagusta district.
Cape Greco is the signature landmark of the southeastern coast. It is part of the Natura 2000 project, a European Union initiative to preserve natural habitats and threatened species across Europe.
Best Beaches to Visit
Ayia Napa and its surroundings have the highest concentration of ‘Blue Flag’ beaches on the island. The EU ‘Blue Flag’ indicates a high level of cleanliness and organised facilities such as water sports, restaurants or snack bars and cafés. Below is a list of the most popular Blue Flag sands – visit them all, and explore the more secluded small coves in between!
- Nissi beach
- Landa beach
- Agia Thekla
- Makronissos beach
- Pernera beach
- Konnos beach
Main Towns & Airports
Approximate travel times
- Larnaca town: 30 minutes, 62km
- Larnaca International Airport: 30 minutes, 58km
- Limassol: 1 hr, 113km
- Nicosia: 50 minutes, 87km
- Paphos: 2 hrs, 179km
- Troodos mountains: 2 hrs, 156km
Explore other areas in Cyprus, by car
Distances from Blue Bay Villas:
- Larnaca: approx. 62km, 30 minutes, southern coast
- Limassol: approx. 113km, 1 hour, southern coast
- Nicosia: approx. 87km, 50 minutes, the capital in the centre of Cyprus
- Paphos: approx. 179km, 2 hours, southwestern coast
- Troodos: approx. 2 hours, 156km, central mountain range