SkyPrime specialise in assisting clients who are seeking high-end Luxury properties in Cyprus. Properties are designed with unique features in exclusive locations. Our team have the skills and experience to listen to clients and assess their needs.
Here at SkyPrime we pride ourselves on delivering the perfect homes to clients whether you are looking to purchase your property as an investment or for personal use SkyPrime can make your dream home a reality.
The opportunity to gain Cyprus Citizenship is also available when investing in property. To be eligible to apply, a minimum investment of €2,0 million is required, for the purchase of property. Foreign investors, in most cases, desire the very best quality which is none other than luxury villas situated in prime exclusive locations.
Cyprus Investment Program Video
The Cyprus Government’s recently revised Citizenship-by-Investment Program is regarded by many as the best in the world, as it is the perfect response to the needs of High Net Worth Individuals.
Why Invest in a Luxury property in Cyprus?
- Banking Sector – Cyprus has a highly efficient banking sector capable of offering a variety of services for businesses and individuals
- Cyprus Legal System – Cyprus law mirrors English common law under the EU for stability and finality
- Global Position – With Europe, Africa and Asia on the doorstep Cyprus is considered the crossroads between three continents, providing the gateway for businesses and investments to reach new markets
- Education & Study – Students from all over the world are welcomed to schools, colleges, and universities offering international recognized diplomas and degrees
- Health Care Industry – High standard private health service is affordable with professionals who qualify mainly in the UK, USA, and Greece
- Way of Life – Cyprus provides a wonderful environment and standard of living, especially for families. Shopping, entertainment, and leisure options are also available
- Tax – Cyprus benefits from a long list of double taxation treaties, including a particularly favorable treaty with the Russian Federation, as well as low tax rates
- Growing Economy – Cyprus is recognised as an attractive investment destination as the country have continued to enhance and develop key economic sectors
Limassol View Suits
Comfort and cosmopolitan life are perfectly paired in Limassol View Suits located just outside the city center.
Not only is the project based in an amazing location, but it also offers comfortable living areas enhanced with large terraces or verandas. Limassol balances full-scale business and high-end entertainment. From banking to bathing, from trade to tourism, from shipping to shopping, it all comes together in Limassol.
Cape Blue Residences
A property at Cape Blue Residences holds many promises. You will enjoy it as a permanent residence or for regular beach holidays in Cyprus.
Like a man-made jewel set in an unspoiled estate only a few steps from the sea, Cape Blue Residences offer only 30 homeowners a sanctuary in the sun. To create a development that pleases the senses, the villas are matching in architectural style, yet not identical. For privacy as well as luxury, every villa stands on a sizable plot, complete with private garden and infinity pool with jacuzzi.
Napa Hills Residences
The location of Napa Hills Residences ensures convenience and privacy by being located close enough to the resort center but far enough to allow for privacy.
With Ayia Napa just on the doorstep, this property is ideal for homeowners who appreciate what the location has to offer, summer fun and winter serenity. Napa Hills Residences are designed to offer you personalised seaside living.
Vivo Mare Residences
Urban amenities and leisure facilities are easily accessible from the Vivo Mare Residences luxury seafront villas located in a natural environment.
Vivo Mare is limited to only 9 stunning villas with a variety of 5 inspiring designs. The property overlooks the amazing Cyprus coastline and natural sea caves of Cape Greco one of the most prominent natural landmarks of Cyprus.